The year of the reality check?
If 2017 was a year of uncertainty, is 2018 set to be the year of the reality check?
Gallagher's Q1 2018 Insurance Market Overview Report aims to provide clarity around that vital question while examining what impact colliding market forces will have on business operations, risk management and insurance programs.
In the report we examine:-
- How insurance markets will respond to the natural disaster-related losses of 2017
- Whether the mining and resources sector is showing signs of recovery
- The increasing complexity of insolvency appointments in the last 6-8 months
- Whether the east coast infrastructure boom will be hampered by a civil engineering skills shortage
- How the insurance industry needs to respond to the needs of the Australian start-up fintech sector
- And more...
Access the interactive Insurance Market Overview Report
To download copy of the report, simply complete the form on this page.
You will receive a link to view an interactive digital report, which is optimised for mobile devices to provide a more convenient reading format wherever you are. There is also the option to download a standard PDF of the report.